Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to School Teacher Gift!

It is so hard to believe that we are just a couple of weeks away from school buses, homework, new clothes and packed lunches! Goosie and Boomer are getting excited to begin 3rd grade and Kindergarten. I thought it would be nice to start the year by letting our new teachers know just how much we appreciate them! I remember (though it has been years) the amount of time and effort that goes into preparing for a new year. Usually, it is done on their own time without pay. Sooo!!! Here is the idea that I had pinned from here I "tweaked" the idea by recycling JIF peanut butter jars. I cut scrapbook paper to fit around the jar. Also, I cut a circle to cover the JIF label on the top of the lid. I printed the label "Teachers can't live on apples alone! They need HUGS, too!" Fill the jar with Hershey's hugs! I am waiting to find out their assigned teachers and then I will print a label for that, too. Have a wonderful school year!!!! Check out this idea linked up on Thirty Days Handmade This idea is also linked here. Check out this idea and more: Visit thecsiproject.com

1 comment:

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

I need to fix the tag to say "TeacherS." I left off the "S". Sorry about that!!!