Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Keeping It Real!

If you have ever met me, you know that I am a bit crazy about keeping my house clean. In reality, when orders start to pile in... this is how things go for me: The abandoned dining room table becomes piled with dishes, beanies, tutus, hairbows, etc. The kitchen becomes cutting/work station central: And the carpet doesn't get vacuumed so it looks like the white carpet is wearing a black mohair sweater thanks to the Aussie Shepherd that explodes every 5 feet. (We love him so we let him get away with it :). In reality, my washer broke and I have to wait 2 weeks for delivery of the new one. When the Mr. said it would take two weeks to get it, I think I had a slight heart attack. But, we deal because in life... that's just something minor. I'm thankful that I am able to wait on that washer. I'm thankful that my house is a mess because orders are rolling in to be done. I'm thankful for the family I have and the customers that have become dear friends! Count your blessings... not your messes!

No comments: