Monday, January 19, 2009

Goosie's first sleepover...


(photos by Hilary Rondeau Photography)





This weekend Goosie had her very first sleepover with two sweet little girls! It was a grand time and I was able to get a few photos for their Mommy and Daddy! And... I had a chance to experiment with the lens I received from my parents for Christmas and the awesome flash I received from hubby for my birthday!
We had a grand time together! Eating little pizzas, mini tacos, little egg rolls... taking a pink bubble bath (thanks to the crayola bath dyes), watching a viewmaster slideshow in the tub, too...
We watched the Disney Princess Pajama Party video, baked cookies and then tucked everyone into bed...
They went to sleep quickly and woke to cinnamon buns from the oven!
Leo and I had a great time with the girls!!!!























3 comments:

Sara said...

Sounds like SO much fun! I have very fond memories of sleepvers with friends.

Anonymous said...

Noah had first sleepover too on Friday night....with Riley. They had fun toO!! They are finally at that age!! So much fun!! Cute pictures!

Cameron said...

Cute pictures! I hope she had a great time at her sleepover. I remember having those as a little girl. They were the best!