Monday, March 1, 2010

home...


Boomer the day the Mr. returned from Iraq... he wanted to wear his Hero hat to the airport.

The Mr. has been home for a little over a week now and I have to say... it has been WONDERFUL. I know I have probably been frustrating him because I went from doing everything to having to hand over some duties. I am trying REALLY hard with this transition. Not to mention, he came home and we were thrust into buying a car. This is not my favorite thing to do at all!

To top it off, I got a cold. Ugh! At least it is warming up a bit outside so any change in the weather for the best is a good one!
Love to all!

1 comment:

Leo Rondeau said...

That cold developed into an allergic reaction to medication. I've been trying to not be too hands on about taking care of things, but I also want to give you as much of a break as I can. You deserve some rest!