Sunday, September 27, 2009

What did you say?

Oh... today was one of those days where you wish you could rewind the whole morning and replay...
Like frantically jumping out of bed because you are supposed to SKYPE with the Mr. in t-minus 10 minutes and the computer is shut down and the kids are asleep... YES, why is it they sleep in on the morning you need them to get up and get going?
So... then, the Mr. and I are talking on the phone later (yes, double communication) and I kept saying "WHAT, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
repeatedly
did I mention..........repeatedly
oh, yeah, over and over.............

Then, Goose is reading her latest choice from her Library class.
I can't remember the exact title... I will share it tomorrow as I am upstairs and it is downstairs and I am lazy right now.
But, it goes something like this...
The prince is at the bottom of the tower and he yells to Rapunzel to let down her hair....
She thinks he said, "underwear."
and then.......
giggles.........
"underwear"
tons of giggles
more giggles
"UNDERWEAR"
you get the picture.
For some reason, unknown to me :)
That line in the story got more giggles than one could imagine.
At least we know she can read!

No comments: