Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Heating things up with two small items!

Lately, I hate to say it but, coffee has been a life saver for me. To be honest, with the cold weather... it could be coffee, tea, or my favorite... hot chocolate.
You may have seen these other places but I thought that instead of using one of these:

I would make some of these:


The costs for the coffee warmers are $4.00 each. What a great Valentine gift for that special coffee or tea loving someone in your life! And... you are saving the Earth in the process. (BTW, please forgive the McDonald's cup with the Starbuck's sleeve... I happen to be addicted to the very good Peppermint Mocha at McD's)
Now, for just $3.00 you could get a mug wrap:

Please remember, any order placed in January receives a 10% discount! You can contact me through the Goosie and Boomer Bowtique Facebook page, my email: hils12ac@yahoo.com or leave a comment below on the blog. As always, thank you so very much for stopping by the blog!

No comments: