Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Boomer Project


I am CONSTANTLY making items for the Goose! So... it was Boomer's turn this time. I had bought some fleece at Hobby Lobby on the clearance rack and planned to make some scarves for the winter months but... I decided to applique a shirt I had bought for Boomer. He loves airplanes and since we live near the Air Force Base we see tons of planes go over the house. On the front of the shirt there are two planes and then on the back a big "Q"! I fill with happiness every time he wants to wear his "airplane shirt." It was a very simple project and I used embroidery floss around the edges to ensure it stayed on securely (even though I used Heat N' Bond) because he is ALL boy!
On another note, we survived yesterday's weather... only to go through big thunderstorms last night. It looks as if we are in for round two today!
I will be announcing the first giveaway for the "new" Goosie and Boomer Bowtique on Friday!

No comments: