Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gone tutu long...







I believe I was gone just tutu long...

But, I'm back :)
This tutu set was made for a sweet little girl... her mother works with the MR. and she loves ladybugs. The ladybug tutu is now one of my favorites but the headband... a dress up dream!
It is incredibly difficult these days to find dress up clothes for a Kindergarten aged child and tutus are the perfect way to dream of being a ballerina!
I am beginning to work on Halloween orders. I know that sounds crazy in June... but, I will be featuring a "Harvest Ballerina" tutu in the next few weeks. Goosie has requested, also, a mermaid tutu... so that won't be far behind. If you are interested in a one of a kind tutu for this Halloween or simply for dress up, please feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you ASAP!
AND... to the loyal readers... WELCOME!

No comments: