Sunday, October 25, 2009

Daily love...

Lunchbox notes...
Before the Mr. left, he wrote many, many of these post-it's for Goosie's lunchbox.

Every day I put one in the lunchbox in a baggie along with a napkin.

Every day... she throws away all her trash but... when I open her lunchbox... the daily note is still inside with her ice pack.

She never, never throws them away.

It's amazing how the little things can make such a difference in someone's life.

I hope the Mr. knows how much these mean to our Goose!

I believe (and he will correct me) that he did nearly 200 of these notes.

{having been a school teacher... I really need to inform him that most school years are 185 days}

I don't think that many repeat themselves!

Put a little note... and a little love in someone's life today!

2 comments:

Pernilla said...

Wonderful! That is so cute that she keeps them. Of course she keeps them. :)

Leo Rondeau said...

I wanted to give her something that let her know that I didn't forget her. Until you try it, you don't know how hard it is to write nearly 200 DIFFERENT notes. I did my best not to repeat myself. Some are similar, but no two are exactly alike (kind of like snowflakes)! And I did more than I needed to in case she had a bad day (or days) and needed a little extra love.