Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Cookies! Easy for the kids to make!

These cookies are SUPER easy and wonderfully delicious!!!!

INGREDIENTS
1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
1/4 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
1 egg

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and egg until well blended. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for 10-13 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

I'm going to add a glaze to mine to make them extra special!

Happy Halloween, Ya'll!

I hope it is a great one for you this year!

now... where is my vanilla chai tea???

I'm ready for cookies!

1 comment:

Leo Rondeau said...

They look delicious. Wish I could have a cookie and a cup of coffee with you!