Friday, January 8, 2010

Yesterday....

could have started better...
I mean... the 4:30 a.m. wake up call from Quinn and then the vomit began. It could have started better. Then, the rush to get to him before he got to the stairs... and...

I


fell


down


the



stairs.

OUCH!
Boomer slept all night last night. I slept on the heating pad with a swig of water and some Tylenol. Luckily, I'm already on steriods for the lost feeling in my right hand. Today, Goosie is home from school due to the snow we had and severe wind chills. I'm thrilled to have a four day weekend with my crew. Thanks to Boomer... all the sheets are washed, all the towels are washed and the house is pretty clean! The big bonus of it all... he was exhausted and I got to hold him in my arms for nearly 2 hours while he slept. It was the best. And... Goose found refuge in her room with her amazing amount of Barbies! Thank you, Santa!

No comments: