Monday, December 22, 2008

Where have I been?

Leo's Work Christmas Party cake

Well... I have been a little busy... as I am sure YOU ALL have been as well! What a crazy season!

Leo and I had volunteered to make many things for his work Christmas Party so we have been running around like crazy people.

AND... Goosie had her school Christmas party, Nana and Pop Pop arrived, we had dinner at a friend's house last night... it was sooo nice not to cook!

This was the cake I made for Leo's party and for the first time... I cheated and used "non-edible" things on the cake. There just wasn't enough hours in my day to do otherwise!

I hope to continue to blog frequently with many creations... but if my hopes are diminished with spending time with my family, which I am soooo happy to see, then I will be back soon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR... AND MAY YOUR HOLIDAY SEASON BE BRIGHT!

1 comment:

Pernilla said...

PRETTY!!! I love your energy!