Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Sincere Apologies...

So... there have been no posts for a few days... sorry about that... I've been recovering from the spinal cortisone shots and today...

I was able to get some things done!

I do plan on posting more tips, crafts, etc. in the VERY near future but as of today...

I am rejoicing that the outside is decorated.

Four Christmas trees are in place.

Stockings are hung.

Some cookies are baked.

24 goodie bags are DONE.

Alden's birthday party is planned at the Tea House.

Her invitations are ordered.

Christmas gifts are purchased (just need wrapping).

Ironing is done.

House is cleaned upstairs and down.

Leo's Christmas party is planned for work.

And... that's all folks... so... I did get something done while I was away!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Welcome back! It sounds like you've been very busy. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your crafts.

Pernilla said...

WOW! Your energy amazes me!

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

I amaze myself some days... and to think... all of that on just one big cup of coffee a day :).
We miss you, Pernilla... six years ago at this time... we were planning our trip to see/meet you!
Hugs,
Hilary