Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sweet addiction... chocolate

Photobucket

Above is a yearly favorite... marbled toasted almond bark.

It is a love affair... my coffee and this bark... what a great team they make!

I can post the recipe if you like... it will be a sweet, easy, Christmas treat!

I have been bow making... many for gifts. AND... my sweet, secret graphic designer friend has a new font for the Red Plate Tradition so after the new year... look for the Etsy shop featuring these plates and many new bows for sale. The Red Plate would be a GREAT Valentine's Day gift... yes, you can smack your computer screen for me saying Valentine's day already :).

My goal, currently is to keep shooting photos... the more practice the better, right? Well... that should be the case :).

Thank you to all that have stopped by for a visit and left a comment! I truly appreciate it!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Yummy...the recipients will be happy!

Anonymous said...

Recipe please! That looks good!!!