Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome to my newest creation!


Hello! Welcome to my newest creation... this blog! I was searching for a way to share my love of crafts and photography and this seemed just the way! Please bear with me as I am learning this forum of the blogging world! I plan on continuing with the family website and blog as a way of updating our loved ones (friends and family) on the life of the "crew"!


It will be so much fun to have an outlet to share creative ideas and my hairbows with all of you! I plan on adding the link to an Etsy shop in the near future in case you would like to purchase any of the creations... but never hesitate to request something you see that you like!

Thank you for joining me in my latest creation!!!!

Many hugs,

Hilary


5 comments:

Pernilla said...

Awesome! Very nice! I am your first "follower". Does that make me a stalker? ;)

Hey - a piece of advice! When you hit "enter" hold down "shift" at the same time - that way you won't get the large space in between your paragraphs. (Had a lot of trouble with this in the beginning).

Big hugs!

Staci said...

Those bows are CUTE! Sara and I are planning on "attempting" to make some... I swear I have spent 100's of dollars on hair bows at my beloved gymboree :) Cute layout!

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

Thank you, both! It is so great to have you here! I hope you enjoy the new site and come back often!
Hugs,
Hilary

Miss Mel said...

Hilary!
These are beautiful! I love the presentation of all the different syles by Santa...very clever :)
I will keep checking in! Mel B

Goosie and Boomer Bowtique said...

Hi, Mel! Thank you for stopping by and visiting! By the way, I LOVE your idea!!!!