Thursday, December 29, 2011

More new items!

I can't stop thinking about Valentine's crafts already... I need to stop going for supplies in crafts stores! UGH! But, the quicker I get inspired the quicker I can pass it along ;).
I am posting a new aviator hat today. This one is solid colored. It would be great for an adult and don't forget the photo props for babies!
Also, there are two hairbows posted. These are the only two "Winter Wonderland" hairbows I have. They are $5.00 each. They are on clips so you can attach them to a headband, beanie (shown on the snowball beanie), or worn alone. Leave a comment if you are interested or email me: hils12ac@yahoo.com
As always, thank you for stopping by the blog!
Have you considered becoming a follower of the blog? On the right hand side of the blog you can become a follower! This will ALWAYS increase your chances winning during giveaways!




No comments: