I have accomplished my FIRST ever sewing project! The Tea Towel skirt... instructions in previous post, is DONE! I feel as though I have jumped a major hurdle. I know it was a simple project but one that resulted in a $2.50 skirt that my daughter can wear. I added some ribbon trim... which added to the tea towels... I have to say that I can't wait to find a few tea towels that are a bit more adorable but I am so glad that I pulled out the sewing machine and started!
Goose was happy to oblige me by modeling her new skirt :)
Sidebar: when I posted this... the slideshow would not come up on blogger... feel free to click "view all images" and they will appear! THANKS!