Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Do it!!!!!!!!

I have been discharged from physical therapy!!!!!!!!!!!
Well... sorta...

I have to go back every four weeks to get "realigned" by my very handsome Physical Therapist... (shhh... don't tell Leo :).

Mr. Jay... the very handsome Mr. Jay... has demanded two things... 5 pounds off every 4 weeks and an assignment:
FIND A YOGA CLASS

I think Yoga is great but... the last time I did it... I went with a bunch of girlfriends from the school I was teaching with at the time... and...

I


fell


asleep..................

I confessed this to Mr. Jay... and now, he is thinking POWER YOGA.

When he said that, he lost a little bit of his "cute."

He's right for reminding me that weightloss is the key to my painfree living. And... I did overdo it once we crossed the Kentucky line and headed towards IL... So... all craftiness aside... I need to drop 5 pounds. It's going to be a long Spring with Mr. Jay.

And Mr. Jay... I got news for you:
When you go to crack someone's back and they tell a joke; don't drop them from laughing... 'cause that means I will have to have more therapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean really... the joke reduced him to tears!

No comments: